Michael Page is working alongside a growing engineering business that prides itself on its research and development. Based in Cambridge, my client is looking for a quality Management Accountant to join the team and develop themselves within the business.
The client is renowned in its field for the research and development side of the Engineering world. The Business spans across the Globe, and their developed technology is very active in the world, to the point where you most probably have unknowingly used some of their developments. The team is comprised of very knowledgeable and experienced individuals and expects the highest quality of partnering and production of the management accounts.
Reporting to the Finance Section Manager, the Management Accountant will be expected to:
- Continue the implementation of accounting software and business processes for subsidiaries.
- Produce and co-ordinate the monthly Management Accounts and Information pack with all relevant staff within the business.
- Develop and enhance reporting tools of financial and management information in an accurate and timely manner to key stakeholders in the respective business and the overall group.
- Business process improvements for corporate policy and procedures
The Management Accountant will also be assisting with:
- Production of year end statutory accounts and supporting documentation including assistance with the preparation of the consolidated TWI Group accounts.
- Reviewing, discussing and proposing local tax requirements at all of our international subsidiaries
- Review statutory accounts with local auditors and accountancy firms at our international subsidiaries
The successful Management Accountant should be qualified in ACA/CIMA/ACCA and have experience of systems implementations, international group accounts and demonstrated ability to work in a team and influence staff across the whole of an organisation.
£35,000 - 45000 per annum + benefits