Client Services Associate
NJR Recruitment is currently working on a fantastic opportunity for a highly reputable Financial services organisation based in their offices in the heart of Birmingham city centre. Due to ongoing expansion and growth our Client is now seeking an experienced Client Services Associate (IFA Administrator) to join and be part of one of the countries largest financial planning and investment management firms.
You will be providing full support to one or more Financial Planners, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues. As the main point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries daily duties will be varied and include;
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
- Provide the business support necessary in meeting the company’s strategy and business objectives, as required.
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management.
- Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- Request policy information from third party policy providers.
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients.
- Maintain an awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
- Cover Front of House responsibilities as and when required.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Client Associate - preferably within a Financial Services environment. Ideally you will hold CF1 certificate or the equivalent to as well as having excellent IT Skills and solid communication and articulations skills.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR 6508