An Award winning Global Law Firm with an outstanding reputation, are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their fast-paced and dynamic Finance team based in Leeds City Centre.
Your remit will encompass all aspects of the finance function, responsibilities ranging from handling queries and incidents from receipt to resolution. You will provide guidance to the business with the key focus on service delivery and customer satisfaction. This role will report directly to the Finance Service Manager. The profile of individual we are looking for will include:
- Experience of Accounts Payable and Cash Management is vital
- Knowledge of general finance operations accounting processes
- Query handling and resolution experience
- Good relationship building skills will be important when developing key contacts
- Ability to take ownership of queries by logging and tracking to resolution
- Taking an active role in delivering excellent service to all of finance's stakeholders
- Provide guidance to the business around key finance policies and procedures.
The ability to handle pressure is crucial and the successful candidate will enjoy making decisions that will have an impact on the team, other characteristics we are looking for will include:
- Fantastic communication skills to negotiate effectively with the team
- A highly organised approach with a drive to deliver a first class service
- Delivery of financial awareness and understanding across the business.
- Experience in a Legal or Financial Services background is preferential
If you are looking for a fantastic new opportunity to join a world glass, global Law Firm then please apply or contact Amy Marper at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.