Mechanical Design Engineer - CATIA / Solidworks
An internationally successful leader in the development and manufacture of high-tech vacuum solutions seeks a Mechanical Design Engineer - Special Purpose Machinery to join their growing team and be part of their continuing success.
The Mechanical Design Engineer - Special Purpose Machinery will be responsible for the Design and Full Life Cycle Development of the high-tolerance, high-speed vacuum, tailor-made products for an increasing number of applications, including - but not limited to - semiconductors, renewables, R&D and a rapidly-increasing number of applications. Based in Bristol but commutable from Clevedon, Weston-super Mare, Bath, Bristol, Bridgewater, Burnham On Sea, Chippenham and more.
This organisation's products are integral to the development of products for a wide variety of industries in a range of processes for both scientific instruments and various R&D applications. The company is the world's number one leader in these bespoke, high-speed, sophisticated solutions for clients worldwide in an increasing number of applications.
The required experiences for the Mechanical Design Engineer - CATIA / Solidworks job are:
- Plastic Injection Moulding, Welding or Casting experience
- Experience in 1 of the following sectors: Automotive / Aerospace / Power Generation / Power Plant / Machinery/ Motors / Drives / Semiconductors.
- Exposure to at least one of the following: manufacturing, testing & validation as well as obtaining customer requirements.
- Experience of Full Life Cycle Projects.
- Experience with Catia and Solidworks.
This is a fantastic time to join a highly successful, world leader in their field that offers abundance of customised training, development and career progression. This company offers a competitive salary of circa £35K, depending on experience.