SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST
The market leading retailer in their sector is searching for a Senior Finance Analyst to support the Head of Finance managing the multi-national overall business consisting of over 12,000 employees and over 250,000 orders a week! This is a highly commercial role where you would act as Senior Business Partner with the Operational Director and reports. This is a massive career opportunity where you would manage and develop your own team of up to two graduates, as well as leading and developing the budget and forecasts and presenting to senior management. This role is based in the Hatfield/St Albans area.
The most essential requirements within this role are advanced Excel skills, MUST be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with previous commercial/analytical experience.
The responsibilities of the role include -
- Monitoring and analysing various KPI's
- Produce and enhance period management accounts (revenue and capex), analysis and commentary (3-5 days in the period) and present to Manager and Head of Finance
- Support the evaluation of the potential of new capital and revenue related projects and enhance processes to monitor the performance of existing initiatives
- Support ad hoc requests for analysis and information from Manager, Head of Finance, Directors and their direct reports
- Provide support to and build effective relationships with key operational customers listed above
- Acting as the Business partner to an array of internal stakeholders
- Preparation of information for external reporting
The ideal candidate for this role will be.......
- A qualified accountant with experience gained from a similar position
- Minimum 2:1 degree and other strong academic record are essential
- Experience of period management accounts, analysis and commentary
- Experience in supporting finance and non-finance teams essential
- Able to work autonomously and to tight deadlines.
- Commercially minded with the proven ability to add real value to a business.
The salary for this role is benchmarked at £50k - £58k plus benefits.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY ON OR WRITE rebecca. wilson @ markssattin . com