Clinical Trials Manager - Medical Devices - Ophthalmology
Our client are a global player within the optometry market; with a key focus on diagnostic imaging equipment, they are renowned for implementing the latest optical technologies into their specialist portfolio.
We are seeking a Clinical Trial Manager to manage the initiation, design, conduct and reporting of clinical trials of imaging equipment.
You will be responsible for managing a multicentre collaborative group, clinical trials and support investigator-led research projects. Focused on delivering high-quality company sponsored clinical studies, alongside playing a key role in strengthening clinical development, scientific evidence and post-market trials.
The successful candidate will liaise with internal stakeholders within research and development departments to ensure that the clinical trials activities are in line with company objectives.
We are looking for a candidate that has a BA/BSc in related field required or equivalent education gained through allied work experiences, alongside:
- 5 years’ experience working in clinical trials, medical devices or ophthalmology experience
- Familiar with the medical devices sector, including experience of managing pre and post marketing clinical trials
- Trained in ICH / GHP and international guidelines and requirements
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team and manage internal relationships
- Willing to travel in the UK, EU and Internationally
- Focused individual who can demonstrate leadership qualities
If you would like to further explore this opportunity please send through your up to date CV through to my email and we can arrange a call from this.
Reference number: NS/14236