Junior Chef - 2 ½ days off each week- No Splits - Permananet
Junior Chef / 2 ½ days off each week, No Splits
This Stylish restaurant with a modern spacious state of the art kitchen is looking for a junior chef to join the team. You would be working straight shifts (no splits) under the guidance of an award-winning Head Chef. Each week you would have 2 full days and a half day off with the half day being a prep day. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and progress with the business as it expands.
The restaurant uses the finest fresh local produce and locally caught seafood to deliver an outstanding menu which has resulted in it receiving excellent online reviews.
If you have commercial catering experience in a restaurant or a Professional Cookery qualification and are looking to start a career as a chef we would love to hear from you. If you have any questions or would like further information please call Paul on .
As a Chef De Partie / Commis Chef your duties would include:
- Working under the direction of the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
- Taking responsibility for specific tasks and sections assigned to you.
- Adhering to procedures to ensure the kitchen runs efficiently.
- Ensuring health, hygiene and safety policies are always met.
The ideal Chef De Partie / Commis Chef:
- Experience of working in a commercial kitchen as a Junior Chef / Chef De Partie or Commis Chef.
- A flair and love of producing high-quality meals from fresh produce.
- The enthusiasm to learn and develop under the guidance of the Head Chef.
- A team mentality to work well with kitchen and front of house staff/managers.
- Professional Cookery or equivalent qualifications.
Chef De Partie / Commis Chef
In return, you will receive a salary of between £16,000 and £22,000 dependant on skills and experience, plus a travel allowance (if you travel a certain distance), a performance related bonus and a share of tips. Your working week would be 4 full days and half a day prep with 2 and a half days off each week.