Security Systems Engineer
Based in North London, my client provides Security Servicesfor Residential and Commercial premises. They supply and fit a range of Security Systems which include CCTV cameras, CCTV Systems, CCTV Equipment & Accessories, Intruder Alarms, Security Lighting/Gates/Doors, Smart Home products, Access Control (including Biometric Control), Door Entry Systems and Time Attendance Systems.? They look after their staff which means a very low turnover.
Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Security Services Engineer, you will be:-
- Covering areas within the M25, predominantly in Central London
- Installation and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms
- 90% of the work with commercial properties, 10% with domestic properties
- Installation/Maintenance Experience of Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls
- Having experience with Menvier/Galaxy/Texecom/CSL Dualcom/Redcare/Hikvision/Paxton
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential as training given.
- Ideally living in or around the M25 and within easy reach of London
- £25-30k basic
- Company Van, phone, Galaxy Tablet
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.