Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator to join a busy and growing manufacturing organisation in Derby. This position is permanent and full time.
This is a great position for the right candidate to join a multi-million pound turnover company, where they will join a vibrant team and work very closely with other departments and will play a vital role in ensuring we exceed customer expectations.
Overview of the Accounts Administrator duties:
- Completing credit application forms.
- Setting up new suppliers/customers.
- Control accounts document management system.
- Input invoices daily.
- Keep subcontractor insurance up to date.
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries buy telephone and email.
- Archive all accounts paperwork onto new software.
- Inputting budget sheets.
- Complete Pre-qualification questionnaires.
- General office administration.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven Accounts experience within a similar role
- Strong IT skills, using financial systems
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Closing date for this vacancy is Thursday 11th May 2017.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.