Permanent position - Ref: 857 / 2
£18k - £30k salary (DOE)
Due to expansion, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Executive to join our client based in Weymouth, Dorset.
This position would suit someone who is looking to work within a growing business that offers a varied, challenging and rewarding role, enjoys a busy and fast paced environment and thrives under pressure.
The key aspects of the role are:
* Assisting with new business generation by identifying and developing new leads, building relationships, providing high level service delivery, assisting with the completion of tender opportunities;
* Monthly payroll;
* Invoicing, reconciling payments to invoices, monitoring and chasing debts and dealing with financial queries;
* Manage the purchasing system including suppliers invoices are received, reconciled and paid;
* Assist with the marketing such as newsletters, information leaflets and social media updates;
* Where required, design, plan and implement business strategies, policies and procedures;
* General administration such as writing reports, maintaining the systems and databases, ensuring carers and client files are up to date, ensure care workers and clients have correct documentation and highlight any issues to the Manager and management duties when delegated.
Skills and experience required
* Educated to degree level, or relevant experience. AAT qualification would be advantageous;
* Financial qualification or training within a business environment;
* New Business Development of Sales experience, within the care sector would be beneficial;
* Using databases, analysis of data, report writing and project planning;
* Financial and business acumen;
* Payroll experience would be desirable but not essential;
* Full UK drivers licence.
* An rewarding incentive package will be put together with the successful candidate;
* Excellent progression opportunities;
* Standard working hours with a rotational early finish on Fridays;
* Free parking;
* Friendly and supportive working environment.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, apply now.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.