Product Marketing Executive
We are seeking a Product Marketing Executive to join our client, a telecom provider of cloud-based telephone systems.
*The company are moving to Uxbridge this year
- As a Product Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for our products.
- You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- In your role as a Product Marketing Executive you will be the expert in customers and partners, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales team.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch - plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation - develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience in ICT with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role
- Degree in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 25% (in London & Midlands)
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Past experience in Telephony or Cloud Telephony