Sales Manager - Managed Print Services - £30-35K OTE £60k Car
Sales Manager - Managed Print Services - £30-35K OTE £60k + Car
- Expanding Business Services Firm
- Team Management & Development Role
- Uncapped Lucrative Commission Scheme
The Role: Based in their Southern Home Counties offices, the new Sales Manager will be acting in a business development and team management capacity; you will be calling on SMEs, speaking to finance and IT directors as well as procurement professionals. The role also involves recruiting new team members and coaching and developing them. Full company and product training will be provided to the successful Sales Manager here.
The Company: This £50 million company holds excellent market share and a strong brand name. They offer a full range of managed print services and are now expanding their sales team with this search for a new Sales Manager.
Your Career: This large company offers you career prospects to move up the sales ladder, or to earn significant commission with their uncapped commission scheme.
For this Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience
- A strong track record of generating your own leads and closing your own sales deals
- What you have sold is less important than your client facing experience
- Professional and enthusiastic sales people with the gravitas to sell at a corporate level
Benefits of this Sales Manager role:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- OTE £60,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays
Location: Woking, Staines, Guildford, Leatherhead, Windsor.
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.