Business Development Manager - Digital Publishing
About the Company:
Our client are a multiple award winning and highly established publishing house and content marketing agency. Not only have they been shortlisted for numerous industry awards and won "Young Entrepreneur of the Year", but their content genuinely inspires and influences leaders worldwide. Due to success they are now looking for a Project Manager/ Account Manager to join their high performing team in a multi-faceted and challenging role in close working partnerships with clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Project Manager / Business Development Manager
As the Project Manager / Publishing Manager you will be managing a range of publishing projects and creating content for a variety of brands across a number of sectors (mainly B2B).
* As a Project Manager/ Business Development Manager you will be responsible for managing 5 different content marketing and publishing projects a year, these projects will run for 8 weeks.
* You will be responsible for the entire project life cycle, from conception through to completion, you'll manage the research on your chosen topic, manage the editorial commissioning and then work with journalists and editors on producing the report.
* This is a key role within the organisation that requires great organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The Account Manager Skills and Experience:
* Strong academic background; good A Levels and a Bachelor degree minimum from a Top 30 University.
* Strong research and publishing experience is essential. Great multi-tasking, time management and relationship skills are also essential.
* Strong interest in current affairs, business/ publishing and the world around you.
* Driven, resilient and highly enthusiastic with a get up and go attitude.
This role is highly client facing, so an enthusiasm for building client accounts through high standards of execution are essential.
This a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager looking to progress their career in a forward thinking company. If this Account Manager role is of interest then please apply immediately for a confidential discussion. We look forward to hearing from you.