Head of Predictive Analytics
Job Title: Head of Predictive Analytics
Salary: to £125,000 + bonus & package
Our client, a growing retail bank is looking for a Head of Predictive Analytics to play a prominent role in their senior management team. The Head of Predictive Analytics will be responsible for leading a team in portfolio analytics across the end to end credit cycle.
The Head of Predictive Analytics will:
- Be responsible for developing and deploying cutting edge customer analytics techniques and methodology (segmentation/clustering, forecasting, decision tree, machine learning, and survival analysis, etc.).
- Engage in big data analysis/research, web analytics, social media application for risk/business, especially in customer acquisition and customer engagement
- Lead, develop and motivate the team to attract, retain and develop the capacity, capability and drive of a team of world class data scientists.
- Implement processes, infrastructure and resources needed to deliver agreed team plans and targets
- Automate and streamline the processes to maximise integration, effectiveness and efficiency.
The Head of Predictive Analytics will have:
- Considerable senior experience in credit risk/marketing analytics and strategy development & implementation experience in retail banking
- Hands-on experience on using relevant software packages, i.e. SAS, SQL, NoSQL, Python, HADOOP, Spark, Java, Hive
- Hands-on experience on statistical modelling/ machine learning technologies
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering (or similar) etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate analysis and recommendations to colleagues and business stakeholders
- Team management experience including recruitment, training and performance management of resources.
- Team player who thrives in a progressive and not heavily structured environment.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Able to balance the creative and analytical demands of the role.
- High level of project management and ability to implement a multitude of complex initiatives effectively