Purchase Ledger Supervisor
This is an excellent role for someone who is looking to progress into a Purchase Ledger Manager, they are looking for someone who is happy to get stuck in and help out with the invoices as well as who is able to oversee the team and improve processes. They also offer full study support, so if you are looking to become a Qualified Accountant then this could be the perfect role!
My client is a market leader and very well known, due to growth they are looking for someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get involved with the Purchase Ledger as well as oversee a team.
- Overseeing the duties of the accounts payable team and ensuring all invoices are being processed within a timely manner
- Processing over 400 Multi - Currency invoices a week
- Lead on-going process improvement initiatives and streamlining the Accounts Payable function
- Act as key point of contact with internal department heads, liaising on regular basis to address emerging supplier issues
- Manage and maintain supplier relationships to ensure smooth supply of goods
- Manage the day-to-day running of the purchase ledger, ensuring all supplier invoices have been entered and reconciled at the end of each month.
- Ad-hoc requests as requested by Finance Controller
Pay creditors within agreed payment terms
Manage supplier queries
Managing and processing weekly payment runs
Assisting Management Accounts function with purchase accruals at month-end
Entering and reconciling all payments in corporation with Accounts Receivable to align/ investigate discrepancies
- Experience in a similar role
- Previously held a senior position within Accounts
- Looking to progress in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Open bar on a Friday
- Free Yoga & Pilates classes
- Many other benefits!