Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst for a PLC based in Tamworth.
My client are within the manufacturing industry and if successful you will be part of their UK Head office working with the wider finance team. The Financial Analyst will be predominantly responsible for all detailed analysis and reporting, further details listed below.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Analyst are:
- To prepare forecasts and ensure that all budget planning for all cost centres are completed in a timely manner
- To ensure that monthly closing and monthly reporting are accurate with detailed explanations of any deviations from planned figures
- Completion of the analysis across all cost centres and liaising with key business stakeholders to ensure deviations are monitored and communicated accurately
- To analyse the personnel costs of the business, including wages, salaries and headcount figures
- To analyse materials and produce relevant reports
- Support Investment controlling with parts of the approval process, reporting and plan vs actual analysis
- Other ad-hoc analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- To support other projects which result in optimum performance
The successful candidate for the Financial Analyst will possess:
- A professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA OR QBE considered) or studying towards a qualification
- Sound IT skills, inlcuding strong excel capability
- Proven knowledge of manufacturing would be desirable not essential
In order to apply for the Financial Analyst position please submit your details below.