Senior Research Executive
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
As the leading global business standards company BSI helps over 70,000 clients worldwide to improve their businesses. From business continuity to recycling waste, from medical devices to the exploration of space, we help businesses embed the habits of excellence so that they perform better, manage their risks more effectively and achieve sustainable growth and in doing so we touch the lives of many across the globe.
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Senior Research Executive based in Chiswick, West London.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Market Research you will be responsible for supporting the development and delivery of a strategic and tactical programme of research. The role offers diversity in terms of both the focus of projects, and the research approaches used. You will liaise and work with colleagues across the business.
The Standards & Publishing Division is undergoing transformational change in its delivery of standards content and related services and this role offers the opportunity to really make a difference. Strong research, project management and communication skills are at the heart of this role. The role would be perfect for a Senior Research Executive who wants to work in a clientside role which offers a diversity of projects, in a stimulating and friendly environment.
To be successful in this role you’ll have worked in market research agency or consultancy and be used to 'hitting the ground running’. You will have experience of both quantitative and qualitative approaches and the ability to both commission and conduct research projects.
You’ll be used to managing a number of projects across a variety of topics, so strong project management skills are a must. You’ll need to use your strong written and verbal communication skills to ensure that tailored research findings and implications are disseminated effectively to all relevant staff.
- Strong experience of working within a market research agency or related consultancy services organisation. Some of this time must have been spent conducting business to business research for commercial clients.
- Involvement in the end to end research process (i.e. proposal writing to reporting).
- Experience of both qualitative and quantitative approaches, and an understanding of the benefits and limitations of each.
- Ability to draft high quality questionnaires.
- Experience of managing projects within budget and to required deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple projects at any one time.
In addition you’ll be:
- Creative, resourceful and solution orientated
- Proactive and flexible
- Results oriented
- Attentive to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture
What we offer:
We offer a highly competitive starting salary, 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style. Plus, as we’re situated just above Gunnersbury Tube station it makes for a really easy commute, or you can use the free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.