Motorcycle Industry Sales Executive
Title: Motorcycle Industry Sales Executive
Salary: £15000 + OTE (£30000)
Are you passionate about Motorcycles?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to work for their well established and highly successful team.
You must be able to maximise sales and profit opportunities, whilst delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and above all, an outstanding customer experience.
Ideally you will have experience in the motor trade and be looking to establish a career in the motorcycle industry as a Sales Executive. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from our client’s successful team.
· Work to and achieve profit and targets
· Maintain above national average for our Customer Experience Programme and Mystery Shops
· Manage enquiries, using the CDK Autoline (Kerridge) Diary
· Ensure accurate completion of all documentation
· Ensure the showroom presentation is second to none
· Hold a Full UK Motorcycle Licence
· Experience of CDK Autoline (Kerridge) would be advantageous but is not essential
· Well presented
· Happy to work Saturday’s
· Have a desire regularly attend events, social meetings and rallies
· Fully understand an integrated sales process
· Genuinely want to create a dealership environment where our Customer desire to return to time after time
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Be self-motivated and ambitious
· A team player
· Able to work within a defined sales process
· Above all else an unhealthy obsession and passion for motorcycles
· 22 day’s holiday, plus bank holidays
· Company Pension Scheme
· On-going training
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!