A billion pound professional services organisation seeks a process driven accountant to drive change within its financial accounts team. Sitting within a team of 10 you will have the autonomy to develop process and procedure that promotes a positive change within finance. With excellent opportunities to progress your career, this is not an opportunity to be missed.
As part of the team responsible for the delivery of financial data, you will have exposure to both management and financial accounting. Key tasks to include, management accounts, consolidations and annual stat accounting prep. This role will ideally suit a technically strong candidate ideally from a practice background.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely month and year end close
- Ownership and control of balance sheet
- Supporting FP&A teams with month end reporting
- Establish and maintain working relationships with non-finance stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified accountant ideally from a practice background
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Knowledge of Oracle is highly advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing international organisation. With fantastic opportunities for internal progression and development.
This role will pay a salary up to £60k depending on experience
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.