Cashiering and Finance Administrator
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Senior/Semi Senior Auditor based in Bishop’s Stortford.
A great opportunity at a very well respected and progressive firm of accountants. The role will ensure the effective management of the firms banking requirements, with a particular focus on client account regulation.
· Liaising with the group bankers in order to process new account applications and mandate changes for both client and office accounts
· Process a high volume of electronic transactions through client and office accounts
· Daily and monthly client bank account reconciliations
· Ensuring that each client’s transactions are processed accurately and in a time efficient manner
· Ensuring appropriate records are kept in line with compliance requirements
· Maintaining and managing an appropriate control environment to ensure client account regulation is adhered to
· Reporting breaches of any client money regulations and suggesting remedial action to be taken
· Identify and address any problems or errors immediately and take measures to ensure that further errors do not occur
Due to the fact that the firm carries out professional service work in a range of regulated areas and the candidate is required to comply and have an essential awareness of the money regulations imposed by: ICAEW, Solicitors Regulatory Authority, Financial Conduct Authority, Guernsey Financial Services Commission, Insolvency Practitioners Association, Anti Money Laundering Regulations
The successful candidate will have awareness of the structure of the Practice, being familiar with the services offered and aware of the compliance requirements. Strong use of Microsoft Excel is essential, as well as online banking system.
The company will be offering a competitive salary and benefits package.