Group Financial Reporting Manager - ACA
Global Accounting Network are currently recruiting for a rapid growth Private Equity backed telecommunications company as they look to add to their finance team to help ready the business for a future IPO process.
My client is looking to bring in a Group Financial Reporting Manager to manage a small team and to take on a wide range of responsibilities spanning technical accounting, process improvement, acquisition accounting, board reporting and systems work.
Some of the core responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of the end to end delivery of group consolidation statutory financial statements
- Preparation of the group monthly management reporting pack
- Preparation and review of IFRS reporting to ensure compliance with Group accounting policies
- Supporting all aspects of finance systems development
- Assisting with internal audit activities
- Acquisition accounting where required
- Ad hoc projects
The ideal profile of the candidate will be:
- ACA qualified - Ideally having worked within one of the Big 4 accounting firms
- Group consolidation experience in a multi-currency environment
- Technically strong - with up to date knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent communicator
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with a strong technical background, looking to step into a rapidly growing, private equity backed business, where you will be able to have a real impact within an incredibly impressive, young company.