Outreach and Content Executive
Do you know who is hot and not in social media? If so then this could be the role for you!
Our client is a rapidly growing fashion retailer based in an affluent suburb of Manchester and requires an Outreach and Content Executive to join their team. Their offices are imbedded in a bustling hub of shops, restaurants and bars. They are vastly gaining market share in their sector providing stylish and quality fashion to their target group. Their offices are a thriving hub filled with buyers, fashion consultants and models and there is always something exciting going on!
The Outreach and Content Executive with join an exciting, energetic marketing team. As part of the growth and prosperity of the company, they will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with influencers on all social platforms. This is a massive opportunity at a great time in a thriving retailer and there will be loads of opportunities for exposure and development.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Outreach and Content Executive
- Make strong relationships with key influencers on social platforms and using this execute strategy and increase brand awareness, presence and website traffic
- Keep on top of the latest bloggers, celebrities and influencers and approach build good relationships for collaboration
- Keep close to non-fashion brands for live social events
- Manage outreach budgets on a monthly basis, reviewing for best return on investment
- Keep on top of industry and what is working in order to keep campaigns relevant and topical
- Work alongside assistant in order to deliver the strategy, taking on board, creative innovative ideas and concepts
Skills and Attributes
- Positive, energetic and enthusiastic with a creative mind and bursting with ideas and the drive to make things happen and complete
- Fluent in adobe InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator
- Lover of social media, with strong knowledge and engagement on all platforms
- Connected in the industry is essential therefore experience in the industry is essential
- An excellent negotiator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who is focussed on achieving team goals not only their objectives
If this is the role has ticked all your boxes then why not apply!