Senior Accounts Payable Assistant
Job Title; Senior Accounts Payable Assistant
Consultants; Karen Reynolds or Lucy Bailey
Our Client is looking to appoint a Senior Accounts Payable Assistant who will be responsible for the Administration of specific Accounting duties within the Purchase Ledger function.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager and working as part of a team of experienced / professional and hard working Assistants this is a super role for someone who is looking to make a career move within one of the UK's most respected Employers.
On a day to day basis there will be opportunities for you to work as a 'mentor' to more Junior members of the team - overseeing workloads and end to end processes.
More specifically you will work across;
- Month End tasks
- Completion of Payment Runs - BACS - UK and Overseas
- GRN management and Invoice Batch checks
- PO exception approvals
- Extensive Query Management and Resolution - liaising with Suppliers by Telephone / Email and Post
- Effectively dealing with any potential Legal issues
- Co-ordinate Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Ad hoc tasks as required
This role requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy and also strong Excel skills.
FOR AN INFORMAL CHAT ABOUT THIS ROLE PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AND ASK TO SPEAK TO KAREN REYNOLDS OR LUCY BAILEY.
We regret to advise that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not shortlisted for this role.