Supply Chain Manager
This is a supberb new opportunity for an experienced individual to assume responsibility for Supply Chain activities delivering effective management, development and procurement solutions in this fast paced business.
The Supply Chain Manager (SCM) will be expected to support the strategic plan and its implementation, source goods, improve productivity and efficiency and take responsibility for inbound and outbound logistics.
- creating the environment
- desire to learn, pass on knowledge, mentor and improve (oneself and others)
- thorough understanding of ERP/MRP II systems, SCM, SRM and related technologies
- process improvement and integration; everything 'within the system'
- implement SC best practice (e.g. planning/scheduling; MRP; logistics management
- Systems Thinkin
- Highly customer focussed and understanding of their expectation
- Advanced interpersonal skills; be persuasive, empathetic, able to handle pressure, creative, have a sense of urgency and attention to detai
- Is a strong manager, applying a range of management techniques; is mentally robust and flexibl
- Natural facilitator and strong communicator, able to communicate effectively through presentations, email, one-on-one and team discussion at all level
- Excellent time management and commitment to do 'over and above
- Regularly exceeds expectation
- Presents oneself with confidence and motivates others
- Self-starter; finisher with the ability to think on one's feet
This role may suit an indvidual with around 5 years supplychain experience currently working in a supervisory role
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.