Work in luxury for global clients investing in online campaigns and achieving the best ROI as their Trading Executive.
Our client in an analytics technology business that offers bespoke tailored analytics services to their global clients. As experts in their field with a proven track record converting valuable data into insights and require a trading executive to maximise skills and have influence and input into one of the world’s fastest growing digital businesses by making astute decisions on clients budgets and achieving their best ROI.
Based in trendy city centre offices they will enjoy beautiful views and be only footsteps from luxury shops bars and restaurants.
Typical Roles and Responsibilities of the Trading Executive
- Setting up client campaigns with regular monitoring and analysis of performance in order to optimise
- Keep close to the analytics team choosing the correct variables and measures for each campaign
- Represent the client as the bidder and buyer of online media
- Deliver and over deliver where possible on client expectations and forecasted ROI
- Report back to client regularly on performance and get feedback from them on their requirements
- Alongside business support teams, ad trafficking, reporting set up, pixel generation, screenshots and troubleshooting
- Be a trading connection between international offices including US, Europe and India
- Achieve objectives around Profit Margins, revenue booked and client retention
Skills and Attributes
- Analytics with a degree in a highly analytical discipline would be highly advantageous
- Confident in statistical modelling and tools such as SPSS, Regression Analysis and variance and experience in paid work involving the utilisation of these
- Highly driven, enthusiastic and expert in the role they will be doing
- A keen eye for detail and can easily spot trends and offer solutions instead of problems in a proactive manner
- An excellent communicator and able to articulate performance and analysis in an appropriate way for clients and managers
If this sounds like the next step in your career then apply today!