CNC Miller Setter/Operator
CNC Milling Setter/Operator, Perm, £25000 + Benefits
ROLE - CNC MILLING PROGRAMMER/SETTER/OPERATOR
SECTOR - PRECISION MACHINING
BASED - HINCKLEY
SALARY - + £20,500 PER ANNUM + OVERTIME AND BENEFITS (DEP ON SHIFT)
* THE OPPORTUNITY -
The UK Engineering and manufacturing Industry is continuing to lead the way and bring the economy back onto a strong financial footing. Hays Recruitment Specialise in the sourcing and supply of experienced shop floor engineers to companies across the midlands and with a new local hub in the midlands they are currently recruiting for a reputable sub-contract engineering company who specialise in High End component manufacture. Due to the positive economic attitude our preferred partner is looking to expand and bring in an experienced CNC Miller Setter, Operator to work in a fast paced production environment to add to their already highly skilled workforce.
* ABOUT YOU -
- Be an experienced CNC Miller Setter and Operator
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Be experienced with Fanuc
- Be able to do offsets as required and program from drawing
- Experience of working to small batches with tight tolerances
- Quality Checking your own parts
- Worked in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
* INTERESTED? -
*** To apply for this fantastic opportunity please take advantage now by calling Scott Lydon at Hays on or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer?
Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?
* We have a number of fantastic vacancies across Midlands.
* Whether you are currently employed and looking for options or are out of work, call us today for a confidential and informal chat of how we can help
* We also recruit:
CNC & Manual Machinists, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Fitters, Electricians, Welders / Fabricators, Skilled production staff, Sheet metal, Electrical - Domestic & Industrial, Electronics, Test Technicians, Project Manager / Supervisors, Management, Automotive, Contract Managers, Estimators, Designers & AutoCAD Technicians, Refrigeration, Field Service & Maintenance Engineers, Site Management, Information Technology - IT, New Media, Sales Engineers.
* In the following areas:
Leicester, Coventry, Coalville, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray, Lutterworth, Atherstone, Nuneaton, Market Bosworth, Groby, Syston, Thurmaston, Wigston, Oadby, Market Harborough, Shepshed, Oakham, Uppingham