Our client is the largest partnership provider of student accommodation in the country, is seeking a Maintenance Plumber for their site in Central London, Kings Cross.
The main responsibility of this role is to work as a member of a team to deliver the highest standards of service to enhance the student experience, by providing both a planned and responsive maintenance service, with a biased towards plumbing.
Your principle duties will include:
- Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Liaise with sub-contractors
- Statutory Testing
- Act in accordance with all Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies and practices
- Review contractor Risk Assessments and method statements and issue permits to works as required
- Health and Safety
- Deliver an excellent standard of customer service
- Participate in an 'on call' rota
To be considered you will also have previously worked within a maintenance environment, have an understanding of the operational procedures and safe working practices of building services and systems and capable of working with minimum supervision. You will have be qualified to NVQ level 3 in Plumbing and had experience of Hot and Cold water supply pipework, Discharge pipework and drainage and Sanitary appliances
In return, you will receive a basic salary of up to £30,000 p.a, along with a benefits package that includes; life assurance and contributory pension.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.