A prestigious Property Management business based in Central Birmingham is seeking a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This company manages prestigious high value properties for both commercial and residential clients located in premier UK locations. The successful applicant would be someone who has a genuine passion for real estate coupled with a progressive outlook in regards to their career. Candidates with experience of Credit Control within the Property sector would be strongly urged to apply as would those who have had experience managing blue-chip customers and in client-facing roles.
Ideally, you will:
- Have Credit Control experience within the property sector
- Be able to work on your own initiative and take on board new concepts and training
- Have experience chasing debt from blue-chip customers
- Be immaculately presented and be able to build rapport with clients face to face
In return, you will:
- Work in a centrally located office with easy transport links
- Receive the chance to progress your understanding and professional development within the role
- Have the opportunity to work for a prestigious market leading business
- Gain exposure to working within a premier client base
This role is ideal for an experienced Credit Controller who thrives in a professional environment who is keen to progress within a multinational business.