HEAD CHEF - FANTASTIC EXPANDING PREMIUM BRAND
Head Chef / Kitchen Manager - Fantastic Expanding Premium Brand - Job Summary
Our client is currently recruiting for an amazing Head Chef opportunity in Derby. They are a great fresh food restaurant concept with an unparalleled reputation for service and quality, and are set to continue their expansion throughout 2017! With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a passionate and motivated Head Chef who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
Head Chef / Kitchen Manager - Fantastic Expanding Premium Brand - Role Responsibility
- Take full responsibility for a high-volume, fresh food kitchen
- Leading a team of experienced chefs, motivating and coaching your staff to support their personal development
- Stock management to deliver menu availability and your GP target
- Rota organisation to control labour cost
- Ensure excellent Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards at all times
- Driving passion for an exceptional customer experience
- Working with the General Manager to ensure every dish is perfect and served to spec
- Use your personal ambition to continually drive standards and achieve future progression
Head Chef / Kitchen Manager - Fantastic Expanding Premium Brand - The Ideal Candidate
- At least 18 month's experience as Head Chef or Kitchen Manager working with fresh food
- Comfortable working with a branded menu, delivering on spec dishes at high volume
- Able to competently manage stock to achieve GP target and excellent food quality
- Enjoys leading and developing a large team
- High levels of personal motivation
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Passionate about high-quality food and committed to great standards
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.