Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager,
Amazing Brand within Online Gaming
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Product Marketing Manager with a passion for the online gaming and tech world!
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
* Content development for digital marketing campaigns, written in line with the buyer personas and new messaging framework across all channels - white papers, case studies, webinars, videos, emails and newsletters to name a few.
* Work cross-functionally across the wider teams including lead generation, Marketing, Product and Creative Teams
* Ensuring consistent messaging across all channels.
* Conduct market research and benchmarking, gain customer feedback and validate products and features.
The Product Marketing Manager will have:
* At least 3 years' content lead marketing experience across digital and offline channels
* Extensive experience working across all product marketing channels, including but not limited to, white papers, case studies, webinars, videos, emails and newsletters etc.
* Proven experience within reporting and optimising product marketing campaigns.
Please either apply or contact Victoria Winter, Senior Consultant Digital Marketing, .
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this is one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Victoria Winter