Internal Sales Executive
Internal Sales Executive
Location: Hampshire - Fareham / Gosport/ Segensworth
Salary: £18500- £23000 basic plus bonus
OTE £40000 although is uncapped
Hours of work: You will need to be flexible between the hours of 9 am and 8pm .
You will work mainly 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday although 1 -2 times per week will need to be available to work a later shift of 11-8pm.
Dynamite recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established business based in Hampshire. My client work within a specialist industry and offer an excellent product's and service's to their customers. Due to growth and an increase within the products and services out client require an additional inbound sales executive to join their team
As an Inbound sales executive you will be responsible for receiving inbound calls and emails from customers who have an interest in discussing products and services further.
You are expected to advise, promote and sell the benefits of enrolling with the business to prospective customers in a professional and timely manner.
Key Duties include the following:
- Make calls to and take incoming calls from prospective and existing customers, providing them with information on our products and services in order to persuade them to make a purchase
- Answer callers' questions promptly and thoroughly and if you are unable to respond yourself, ensure a response is provided by other more knowledgeable members of staff in a timely manner
- Actively promote course dates and ensure customers are booked onto dates that are automatically generated by our systems, taking into account suitable dates to fit their payment plans and requesting evidence of any relevant pre-requisites
- Conform to the enquiry contact structure at all times and ensure meaningful and accurate notes are made on Act following each call
- Hold face-to-face meetings with customers as and when required
- Respond to internal and external emails swiftly, accurately and in a professional manner
- Ensure sales targets set are met
- Sell ethically at all times and up-sell at any given opportunity
- Chase paperwork when necessary to confirm verbal bookings
- Seek ways of reducing costs and minimising expenditure
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previous experience and a proven successful history of working within a sales position
- Will have worked within and achieved set targets
- Will have goals and ambition and want to exceed set targets
- Will be self-motivated
- Will have a consultative sales approach
- Will have excellent customer service skills and experience
To be considered please submit your CV immediatelyDynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.