Senior Payroll Assistant
We are currently seeking to recruit a high calibre Senior Payroll Assistant
- Processing payroll for 400+ employees for a number of clients including all statutory payments (SSP/SMP/SPP)
- Preparation and submission of all Year End details
- Updating payroll and time-sheet records
- Reporting essential payroll information for clients including deductions, leave, taxes etc
- Processing starters and leavers
- Ensuring payroll is run timely and accurately
- Collating all data and entering onto the Payroll system.
- Administration of Pension scheme / Auto enrolment
- Managing month end and year end Payroll processes.
- Processing HMRC forms e.g. P45, P46, P11D and P60.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Have at least 3 years Payroll Experience gained within a large manufacturing/processing company
- Possess an excellent telephone manner, written and oral communication skills
- Meeting deadlines - Excellent time management skills
- Possess the ability to prioritise a large, busy and varied workload
- Excellent PC skills including Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Have a lively and confident manner and be able to work well under pressure
- CIPP preferred but not essential.
- European Language - Romanian, Polish would be beneficial