Job title: Registered Nurses
Salary: £28,860 per annum
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week, Days/Nights
Location: Barham Care Centre, Barham, Ipswich IP6 0PS
Duration: Permanent Role
We are looking for hard working, conscientious, enthusiastic and committed registered nurses to work with us to make a positive difference to other peoples’ lives.
Working as part of a team, the duties of the successful candidates will include:
- Providing a high standard of direct nursing, companionship and personalised care to residents;
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care to residents according to individual needs;
- Operating equipment and ordering and administering medication;
- Liaising with GPs, chiropodist, occupational therapist, physiotherapist and other members of the wider care team;
- Supervising the care staff to ensure that a high standard of care is provided at all times, especially in the absence of the duty manager or head of the floor;
- Implementing NMC code of conduct, scope of practice and home’s policies and procedures
This is fantastic opportunity to use your nursing and communication skills to provide hands on care and to lead the floor. You should have experience working in a private sector care home and working with the elderly including those with dementia. You shall have practice knowledge of care planning and implementing them. You must have permission to work in the UK and possess a valid NMC pin.
To be considered, you must apply for this job before 5th June 2017 by sending a CV and covering letter by email only addressed to Adrian