KS1 Phase Leader - Barking
**KS1 Phase Leader
** September 2017
** Barking and Dagenham
** Full time/Perm
** Inner London Weighting
** TLR 2C
Reeson Education is delighted to be working with a friendly 2 form entry primary school with a Good Ofsted in Barking and Dagenham. The SLT are currently looking to appoint an experienced KS1 teacher in a KS1 Phase Leader role from September 2017.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 1 ( KS1 ). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of KS1 curriculum
- Leadership and management qualities and excellent personal organisation and time keeping
- At least 2 years teaching experience in KS1 Years 1 or 2.
- Be able to inspire and motivate others through their teaching
- Display evidence of securing classroom excellence.
- Be able to work well as part of a team whilst individually.
- Someone with a positive can do attitude, looking to make a difference through their teaching
- Someone looking to take the next big step in their teaching career and be the best they can be.
The school has an extremely supportive and approachable Senior Leadership team who are looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic KS1 teacher to join their senior leafership team and lead the KS1 team. The school is situated right next to both over ground and underground transport links as well as being acesssible by Bus and Car, with on site staff car parking. The school have recently been rated Good by Ofted with points of Outsanding which they hope to gain in their next Oftsed.
If you are interested in this KS1 Phase Leader teaching post and you have the relevant teaching qualifications and experience please forward your CV to EJ at REESON Education. Please note that schools will be looking to interview ASAP and this will be subject to a full DBS check in line with schools safe guarding policies.