SEMI-SKILLED VEHICLE TECHNICIAN
Growing and very successful car dealership, based Witham are seeking a Semi-skilled Technician to join their busy team. As a technician you be able to deliver great customer service and, ideally, will be competent in basic vehicle maintenance as you will be gaining experience working closely with qualified technicians.
You will need to have a full clean driving licence.
Typical duties will include:
- Delivering excellent Customer Service
- Dealing with maintenance checks and routine servicing
- Replacing tyres, completing puncture repairs and wheel balancing
- Minor repair work such as bulb, battery and wiper blade replacement
- Ensuring workshop standards are maintained at all times
- Working in accordance with workshop health & safety requirements.
- Completing all administration to company requirements
- Carry out each job within the agreed time frames
NVQ 2 ideally, and you will be supported to continue your training.