Business Development Consultant
A well-known and reputable training provider are currently looking for a Business Development Consultant to join their growing team and help them to support the local Salisbury area . You will enjoy a competitive salary and monthly commissions, choice to work from home or the office and you are responsible for managing your own diary and clients.
The company was established 17 years ago and offers a wide range of training courses covering Childcare, Health & Social Care, Administration, Supporting Teaching & Learning and Customer Service. They are passionate about learners, staff and customers and place them at the heart of everything they do.
As the Business Development Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Contacting all employers (in identified subject areas) within the contract zone to discuss the availability of government funded training for qualifying employees.
- Introducing potential employers to the apprenticeship scheme.
- Arranging and delivering presentations to employers to identify the advantages of investing in the development of staff.
- Working closely with recruitment agencies to ensure new employees are given access to nationally accredited training.
- Arranging job interviews for potential learners on Apprenticeship Schemes.
- Advertising employer apprenticeship vacancies
- Attending careers fairs to recruit potential learners and employers.
The successful candidate for the role of Business Development Consultant will:
- Have previous sales experience ideally in a Business to Business sales role.
- Have a clean driving licence and your own transport (as you are given access to the company pool car)
- Have previous experience as a Business Development Consultant, Field Sales, Direct Sales, Media Sales or Recruitment
In return the Business Development Consultant will receive a basic of £22,500 with an OTE £26,000-£27,000. Salaries are reviewed after 6 months’ probation. You will also receive 20 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays and a company pension. The hours are flexible but you must cover 37.5 in the week and Monday to Friday. Free parking is available on site.