OTE Earnings: £60,000 - £100,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a financial advisor to join a chartered organisation who offers the backing and support to grow and develop your business and client bank with an excellent bonus structure.
Constantly growing within the Derbyshire area, the successful candidate will benefit from leads being provided within a totally independent firm, as well as having full paraplanning and administrative support behind them.
With a flexible, rewarding bonus structure dependant on the levels of business written, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take the next step in their advising career.
Duties and Requirements:
- To provide a holistic Financial Plan to prospective and existing clients
- To provide exceptional Client service building long term relationships
- To adhere to the principles of TCF
- To work towards the company compliance standards and professional development scheme
- To develop and action a business plan to achieve targets and facilitate this with by undertaking regular fact finds, presentations and service review meetings
- As well as maintaining current clients you will also have opportunities to rekindle dormant or warm leads with appointments made for you
Skills and Qualifications:
- You will be diploma qualified
- Currently an established Advisor with CAS status
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Driven and motivated to achieve targets
- Leads are generated, professional development is encouraged
IFA *Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career