A Procurement Manager/Lead role to help support the Academic business.
Your new company
A prestigious and highly reputable organisation that is located in Oxford
Your new role
Providing the delivery of a Procurement service to the Academic business by applying the principles, policies and processes of the global Procurement function to best support the needs of the Academic division. Maximising value for money and generating cost savings. Ensuring Procurement activities are completed in line with required timescales and benefits are delivered in line with the expectations of the Academic division.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPS qualified or working towards (essential). MCIPS preferred.
- Evident negotiation skills.
- Can demonstrate commercial acumen.
- Supplier performance monitoring and management skills.
- Evidence of experience in stakeholder engagement and management.
- Ability to plan at a strategic level.
- Team leadership and management experience.
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to work for an excellent organisation in a newly created role that will report into the Global Head of Procurement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.