GRADUATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Excellent opportunity for a recent Graduate or Junior Electrical Engineer to work with our client an established Building Services Engineering Consultancy working on a variety of project types.
Initially with guidance and training your principal duties shall be to assist Senior Engineers in:
- The design of electrical services required for projects including: Lighting, Power, Controls, Security, Fire Alarms, Lightening Protection, etc
- Site surveys to determine existing electrical systems and offering solutions for refurbishments or development of facilities.
- Preparation of design calculations, specifications and reports
- Attendance at design, client and site meetings
As you gain further experience and confidence the role shall develop with opportunities for further involvement and responsibilities in projects.
- Qualified to University degree / HNC level in Electrical Engineering with a good understanding of Electrical design principles.
- Ideally some previous experience in Electrical Building Services design although not essential.
- Good all round IT proficiency with knowledge of industry standard design software (Hevacomp, Cymap, Amtech, etc) and CAD advantageous.