About our Client
Our professional packaging client is owned by 4 Directors who are very much in the day to day business with an open door policy. Working in a team of 6 managing your own desk without micro-management. This a quality orientated department rather than call centre. There are 40 in the office and the company was established 20 years ago. It's a friendly team with no drama and you are very much left to it but there is great support from the team manager if needed
- The role will involve working from 7.30 - 3.30pm (Admin 7.30 - 9.00am and 3.30 - 4.30pm)
- The team have a mature attitude and work well together well. You will be booking appointments for the sales team. This will not be a quick one call scenario, it will be around 5-6 calls of rapport building before an appointment is set.
- You will be liaising with senior decision makers, therefore, confidence is essential for this role. There are no set KPIs but you will be required to book 8-10 appointments per week.
- You will need to lead generate through social media platforms. Also attending exhibitions to talk to potential customers on the stand.
The Successful Applicant will have:
- You will need good PC experience and the ability to learn their CRM system.
- The basic salary is £25,000 + a Competitive Bonus which is set personally with your Manager when you start the role. Lots of opportunity for progression. Brilliant Company and a thriving business.
If you feel you have the skills required for this exciting and challenging role then apply now!!
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical & Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website.