Assistant Media Executive
This independent media agency, based near Oxford Street, specialises in youth media planning and buying. They’re one of the top 5 independent agencies in the country and are big believers in developing and nurturing talent.
Our client is the UK's largest specialist media planning and buying company, offering expertise in connecting brands with families and young people. They recruit ambitious, talented, and self-starting individuals who wish to accelerate their career progression and make their mark within an independent company, to become part of the long term future of the Business.
They have been trading for 9 years and are moving up the agency rankings and are now within the top 5 independent buying points in the UK and ROI. They have been CPD Gold accredited by the IPA for 4 years running and were recently awarded Silver accreditation by Investors in People. They take an active involvement in our team’s career development.
They are looking for an Assistant Media Executive, reporting directly into the Account Executive and Senior Account Manager, to join their thriving team.
Core duties include…
- Reconciliation of TV budgets versus campaign targets
- Negotiation with key media supply partners to extract maximum value for client budgets
- Assist with the compilation of key client reports inclusive of competitive market information
- Assist with the preparation of material required for client and internal meetings
- Assist with the planning process for client media proposals
- Use of industry planning and buying tools - DDS/InfoSys/Xpert+/TGI/Arianna/Addynamix (training to be provided)
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this position
- Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint
- Strong data interpretation skills
- Demonstrate initiative in relation to problem solving tasks
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills