Behaviour Support Assistant
Behaviour Support Worker
A large academy school in Bradford are currently recruiting for a Behaviour Support Assistant to provide pivotal support to the class teacher by managing behaviour within the classroom for a small group of pupils. A well reputed school in Bradford with a good reputation for progressing pupils. The school has a varied catchment and staffs say that they feel well supported by the Head and Senior Management Team. The school has a positive behaviour management strategy and are seeking a BSA who will engage with and inspire pupils.
Your key role and responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the behaviour of a small group of pupils, all of whom have emotional & behavioural difficulties
- Support learning across all range of subjects
- Provide a safe and comfortable place of learning for the pupils
- Support the teacher in all aspects of delivering lessons
The requirements of this post are that you:
- Can competently manage challenging behaviour
- Have a calm and non-confrontational manner
- Are able to work as part of a team
- Use own initiative when necessary
- Experience in a similar role previously
- Team Teach Qualified is desirable
If you have relevant qualifications and/or experience of working with children with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour please send your CV to or call our specialist Primary consultants on
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in Education. We have been established for nearly 20 years and we work with 1500 schools every week and our staff support over 135,000 children every day.
Our specialist Primary team take great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates.