Press Toolmaker - Double Days - Leamington Spa
**Press Toolmaker - Double Days - up to £30,000 per annum, including shift allowance**
Are you an experienced Press Toolmaker?
Are you looking to join a large, secure and successful business?
Do you want to be working on press tools, tools for bespoke machinery and jigs & fixtures?
A Press Toolmaker is required for a large manufacturing business in Leamington Spa, who are a known brand in consumer goods. The company is offering a double day shift to an experienced Press toolmaker who is able to work from technical drawings and produce jigs & fixtures, as well as tools for bespoke machinery.
The Press Toolmaker position is offering:
- Double day shift
- Monday to Thursday: 6am - 2pm & 1:45pm - 10pm
- Friday: 6am - 1pm & 12:45pm to 18:45pm
- 39 hour week
- Up to £14.82 per hour (including shift allowance)
- Secure, large company
If you're looking for job security in a large business, this is an excellent opportunity to join the team. The skills and experience you'll be using in the role, and will need to be able to demonstrate include:
- Repair, assembly and disassembly of press tooling and other required tooling for bespoke machinery
- experience, or able to be trained in hard tool steel welding
- Working from technical drawings
- Work with Process team to determine lean methods for producing tooling and modifications
- Undergo training for safe use of grinding wheels (in house)
- Diagnose faults in tooling
- assist in training of apprentices and new staff
- Work with subcontractors for manufacture and repair of special tooling/dies
This is a great Press Toolmaker position with a strong business in Leamington Spa. If you're looking for a new Press Toolmaker position, contact me immediately by sending your CV to the advert or contact George Eveleigh at ASC Connections on or
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com