Financial Planning Analyst
Investigo are proud to be running a recruitment advertising campaign for Anatwine, in search of a Financial Planning Analyst to be based out of their HQ Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
The Company overview
Anatwine is a revolutionary technology and services company that integrates leading fashion and apparel brands with online fashion retailers globally, representing the future of online fashion retail.
The Anatwine global fashion network connects brand’s and retailer’s business systems through a single integration, enabling collaboration and innovation to create the optimal online stock mix; drive increased sales and sell through; deliver enhanced brand exposure and consistent customer experience.
Since our establishment, Anatwine has grown exponentially, at a rate of over 2000% compound growth annually, employing over 160 people, with offices in London, Cheltenham, New York and Atlanta & North Carolina.
The role overview
Due to these exciting times, Anatwine is looking to grow the finance team, by adding a Financial Planner & Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your commercial acumen, entrepreneurial spirit and natural ability to solve problems. This role provides the chance to be a true business partner and make a real impact on the commercial success of the business.
The perfect role for someone looking to step up and progress in their career, who thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, and challenging but rewarding environment.
Reporting to the CFO responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and influencing business decisions through the provision of financial data, analysis and reporting
- Undertaking detailed / 'deep dive’ financial analysis using advanced Excel and financial modelling skills. Provide business insight and support to ensure the company meets its performance objectives
- Having a major input to business planning, budgeting and forecasting processes, working closely with the business management to ensure clarity, understanding and ownership of the plans
- Execute value-added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives
- Getting involved in projects to drive continuous performance initiatives
- Assist in developing finance and business presentations; related supporting materials
- Undertaking 'what if’ scenario analysis and playing a key role in challenging assumptions.
Core skills needed
- A strong academic track record with a degree and professional accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Exception analytical and problem solving skills with advanced Excel & data mining skills
- Prior experience of FP&A
- A confident and outgoing character with great communication skills and able to work across multiple functions