Business Development Executive
- FTSE 100 award winning business
- Selling subscriptions to a market leading business intelligence platform
- Targeting the Commodities sector
- 100% new business
The Role: This market leading company are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their well-established team. Responsible for selling subscriptions to a leading business intelligence platform, the Business Development Executive will target C-Level Executives exclusively within the Commodities sector to drive new business acquisition. As a fast paced and autonomous role, this is an ideal opportunity suited for any new business sales person looking to enhance their career within a global leading firm.
The Company: As one of the leaders in their field, this FTSE 100 client lead the way in sales training and innovative services. An incredible culture, incentive scheme, progression plan and earning potential are just the beginning of what's on offer for the successful Business Development Executive.
As a Business Development Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Selling subscriptions market leading business intelligence platform
- Exclusively targeting the Commodities sector
- Driving new business acquisition
- Win and pass sales
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1 year proven B2B telesales experience
- Hunter mentality
- Driven, ambitious and bright
Benefits of this Business Development Executive role:
- £28,000 basic plus £15,000 OTE
- European travel
- Flexible benefits, incentive scheme, 25 days' holiday, healthcare, and pension
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Josh Bennett .