Account Manager - West Midlands based (UK role) - £26k + Car Allowance/Car
My client is is an operating network of independent, privately owned, recycling companies. They have formed to win contracts with customers that need a recycling and waste service on a UK wide basis. They are owned and operated by Members and can offer the market an unparalleled level of service, level of recycling and landfill avoidance.
They do this by giving customers access to the sectors most service focused, innovative and entrepreneurial companies - all managed through the companies centralised contract management structure.
They are a wrapper organisation for its Members - and it is their values, capability and performance that makes them different. They have grand plans and strive to prove to the market that they, collectively and individually, are better than the alternatives in the market.
The Account Manager will report to the Director, working to ensure that the adoption of the proposed waste methodology is implemented effectively with full engagement and communication to the client's employees. The role will consist of onsite training and communications, therefore the successful candidate must be confident in training/supporting teams.
- Delivery of contract targets and objectives
- Implementation of improvement initiatives
- Managing the contract performance and measuring KPI's
- Resolving escalated service issues
- Monthly reporting
- Contract reviews
- Capturing the improvement options through the 3i process
- Field based working pattern
- Site level communications and training
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Managing segregation compliance
- Head Office recycling programme
This role would suit someone who would like to grow within a young expanding business and is passionate about helping customers improve the environment.