Content Marketing Executive - Chiswick
This life-coaching company are at the forefront of their industry and are a real employer of choice.
As the Content Marketing Executive, you will have the full responsibility for creating, improving and maintaining content to raise brand awareness and attract new students.
Key deliverables for the role will include website content, blogs, articles, e-newsletters, webinars, social media content as well as many others.
Key responsibilities will include: -
• Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
• Works closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and the Social Media Manager to develop an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan across all channels to meet the business objectives
• Writes blogs, articles, web pages and other digital content
• Collaborates with the Digital Marketing Manager and the Social Media Manager to produce relevant content that meets marketing campaign requirements
• Ongoing maintenance of content on all platforms to ensure relevance, freshness and consistency with our brand voice, style and tone
• Regular research and keeps abreast of all emerging digital marketing trends and the evolving social media landscape in order to generate new ideas to engage our target audience’s attention
• Keep accurate development schedules and record for all content, measurement and optimization of the content on a regular and ongoing basis
• This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and the post holder may be required to undertake other duties in line with the business needs.
You will currently have expertise in this area and be looking to join this progressive business.
In return this company offers a basic salary of £28,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @Exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about out other roles and more.