Group Risk Handler
Our client is looking for a Group Risk Handler to join their team.
- Contacting and responding to telephone, email, internet, correspondence and new business leads, providing advice, quotations and recommendation of 'best advice' to the clients demands and needs across Life Insurance, Death in Service and Critical Illness.
- Ensuring task lists are up to date and complete, requesting assistance where required
- Contacting clients at policy renewal to discuss the renewal terms and if necessary conduct a full market review to ensure client has best policy to meet their needs and value for money with no loss of cover. Processing appropriate paperwork to ensure completion in a timely manner
- Responding to all correspondences in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the sales process and apply this in all sales related processes
- Cross selling into existing clients
- Monthly and Annual targets are achieved
- Any other duties as requested from time to time by the management team and/or Director
- Assist in maintaining the external relationships with insurance companies
- Maintain the Client Management Database with accurate client data and considering any Data Protection issues
- Adherence to and complete awareness of the guidelines of the company staff handbook
- Consider all underwriting, regulatory and insurer requirements in all transactions
- Answering the telephone and managing queries, filtering to the appropriate personnel where necessary
- Responsibility for own and awareness of, Health and Safety requirements and reporting any issues to your line manager.
- Gain wider product knowledge where required
- Assist other colleagues during quiet periods of administration activities
- To work with colleagues in such a way that every employee feels included and valued
- Maintain own self-development and where possible, attend training arranged and identify self development needs.
- The successful candidate will ideally possess a good educational background with good IT literacy and navigational skills.
- They will have a flexible attitude, be a good team player with a good sense of humour and a highly developed sense of personal initiative.
- You must also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as excellent telephone communication skills.
Time management, organisation and self management skills will be needed to be successful in this role, as well as excellent product knowledge.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
Our client is offering a competitive salary for the right candidate.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1705-10TW or alternatively contact Anthony Weall
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.