Junior Bid Writer - Construction
Junior Bid Writer - Education / Healthcare & Private Residential
£30 - £43k (dependant on experience)
My client has been in the industry for over 40 years, specialising in the Education, Healthcare & Residential sectors. After securing a strong workload for 2017, they're on the lookout for someone to join their team to help growing the business. You will be part of a close team that works in a friendly atmosphere.
It is essential that the successful candidate has fantastic writing skills and an eye for both presentation and design. You must have a higher education qualifications and strong knowledge of I.T systems.
Your day to day duties will include:
- To represent the company in the delivery of tenders. To receive instruction on behalf of the company and to issue instruction and provide direction in order to ensure the successful delivery of tenders assigned to the Bid Writer by the respective Bid Managers and Tender Manager.
- Produce written quality sections for all aspects of the delivery process either from own knowledge or information gained by interview from the internal team
- Meet key subcontractors / suppliers with respect to getting evidence of past jobs and the tender specific developed solution
- Client Presentations - Assist in presentation preparation for both mid-bid presentations and post submission presentations
- Post Submissions - Assist in preparation of post tender responses
- Settlement Meetings - Assist with presentation of the project to the settling team
- Business Continual Improvement - Actively pursue information to produce detailed and specific CVs and case studies
- Maintain effective relationships with key customers and supply chain partners
- Proven IT and desk top publishing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent literacy and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities within demanding timescales.
On offer is to join a company where staff progression and development is key, if you wish to hear more please contact Paige Wooding at Borne Resourcing