Job title; Marketing Manager - Enterprise
Location; Portsmouth with weekly travel to London
Due to continued growth in the business, my client is looking for an experienced B2B marketing professional, who is looking for an exciting opportunity to progress in their career.
Working across 2 offices, London and Portsmouth, you will autonomously be responsible to deliver a full integrated marketing plan to support the whole customer life cycle.
Responsibilities will include;
- Planning, managing, executive and reporting marketing activity towards enterprise sized clients (500 employees plus)
- Working closely with the Sales and BID Development teams, you will identify and develop marketing to support new customer opportunities
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and nurture relationships
- Work across multiple marketing channels and lead on;
- Content led marketing
- Email campaigns
- Digital and paid search
- You will come with a strong back ground in B2B marketing
- You will have managed a marketing budget previously as well, and be able to discuss financial reporting.
- Experience working with CRM and marketing platforms; salesforce and hubspot
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, please apply now